G.O.D. Series - Taxis Socks
Do you know that there are three different colours of taxis in Hong Kong? The green one operates in the New Territories, Red one in Kowloon, whereas the Blue one only in Lan Tau Island !
- Wash with neutral detergent in water (~30 ⁰C / 86 ⁰F or less) and do not use bleach.
- Flip over the socks when washing, you can keep the softness and have less fluff for a longer time.
- When ironing, the nylon / spandex may deform and the color of the socks may change, so please dry naturally.
- Socks made of special yarns such as thick winter socks, wool socks, and pearl socks are highly recommended for hand washing.
- 78% Cotton, 19% Polyester, and 3% Nylon / Spandex