G.O.D. Series - Red Mosaic Socks
If you pay attention the next time you visit a Hong Kong cafe, you would notice that their floor tiles are always scattered with very stylish and classic mosaic patterns. Next time, if you see a similar tile patterns at a restaurant, please take a selfie and tag our socks.
- Wash with neutral detergent in water (~30 ⁰C / 86 ⁰F or less) and do not use bleach.
- Flip over the socks when washing, you can keep the softness and have less fluff for a longer time.
- When ironing, the nylon / spandex may deform and the color of the socks may change, so please dry naturally.
- Socks made of special yarns such as thick winter socks, wool socks, and pearl socks are highly recommended for hand washing.
- 78% Cotton, 19% Polyester, and 3% Nylon / Spandex