Big Buddha, as known as, the Tian Tan Buddha is one of the iconic tourist attraction in Hong Kong and seat on top of the hill in the Lantau Island. The Big Buddha is most impressive when you looking from the base with 260 steps of stairs in front of you. We believe that having Big Buddha along your journey will guide you a bright way ahead!
This socks is made in Korea and designed in Hong Kong.
Thickness: ★★✰✰✰ (light)
- Wash with neutral detergent in water (~30 ⁰C / 86 ⁰F or less) and do not use bleach.
- Flip over the socks when washing, you can keep the softness and have less fluff for a longer time.
- When ironing, the nylon / spandex may deform and the color of the socks may change, so please dry naturally.
- Socks made of special yarns such as thick winter socks, wool socks, and pearl socks are highly recommended for hand washing.
- 78% Cotton, 19% Polyester, and 3% Nylon / Spandex