Chinese Zodiac Socks
G.O.D. Series - Chinese Zodiac Socks
There are 12 Chinese zodiac signs, in the following order: Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, and Pig. Each sign is named after an animal, and each animal has its own unique characteristics.
In legend, there was once a race called "The Heavenly Gate Race" that determines the order of the zodiac animals. Why Cat did not make it to the list ?
Although Cat and Rat were neighbours, Cat always bullied Rat and the Rat always wanted to revenge one day. The night before the race, Cat ordered the Rat to wake her up in the next morning; however, rat left quietly the next day without waking the Ca. It ended up missed the race which also missed the chance to be ranked.
- Wash with neutral detergent in water (~30 ⁰C / 86 ⁰F or less) and do not use bleach.
- Flip over the socks when washing, you can keep the softness and have less fluff for a longer time.
- When ironing, the nylon / spandex may deform and the color of the socks may change, so please dry naturally.
- Socks made of special yarns such as thick winter socks, wool socks, and pearl socks are highly recommended for hand washing.
- 78% Cotton, 19% Polyester, and 3% Nylon / Spandex