Ding Ding Socks
"Ding Ding" - The tram is approaching to its station!
In Hong Kong, the tram, a.k.a. "Ding Ding" has been serving Hong Kong people since the early 1900's. It has created an important link between people from the east side to the west side. Also, it marks the history and witnesses the development of the city. Now, Ding Ding is still Hong Kong people favourite and becomes one of the "must see" when visiting Hong Kong.
Aside from Ding Ding, the red-sail Chinese junk boats, otherwise known as Aqua Luna is also an important symbols of Hong Kong. If you didn't get the chance to sail one, then you should at least ride on it (with our socks).
- Wash with neutral detergent in water (~30 ⁰C / 86 ⁰F or less) and do not use bleach.
- Flip over the socks when washing, you can keep the softness and have less fluff for a longer time.
- When ironing, the nylon / spandex may deform and the color of the socks may change, so please dry naturally.
- Socks made of special yarns such as thick winter socks, wool socks, and pearl socks are highly recommended for hand washing.
- 78% Cotton, 19% Polyester, and 3% Nylon / Spandex