Watermelon is a good fruit. You eat, you drink, you wash your face. We found that the best way to enjoy watermelon is to cut it in half and scope them like ice cream. Even better, blend them with ice to create the best slushy. This one in a melon socks is something you cannot missed out this summer!
- Wash with neutral detergent in water (~30 ⁰C / 86 ⁰F or less) and do not use bleach.
- Flip over the socks when washing, you can keep the softness and have less fluff for a longer time.
- When ironing, the nylon / spandex may deform and the color of the socks may change, so please dry naturally.
- Socks made of special yarns such as thick winter socks, wool socks, and pearl socks are highly recommended for hand washing.
- 78% Cotton, 19% Polyester, and 3% Nylon / Spandex