Rudolph Reindeer Socks
Do you know that Rudolph the red-nose reindeer and use his red-nose is guide Santa's sleigh even in the darkness night sky ? Me neither, but I heard that he likes candy cane.
This socks is made in Korea and designed in Hong Kong.
Thickness: ★★✰✰✰ (light)
- Wash with neutral detergent in water (~30 ⁰C / 86 ⁰F or less) and do not use bleach.
- Flip over the socks when washing, you can keep the softness and have less fluff for a longer time.
- When ironing, the nylon / spandex may deform and the color of the socks may change, so please dry naturally.
- Socks made of special yarns such as thick winter socks, wool socks, and pearl socks are highly recommended for hand washing.
- 78% Cotton, 19% Polyester, and 3% Nylon / Spandex