Lucky Panda Socks
Proudly collaborate with Goods Of Desire (G.O.D.) - Lucky Panda
Panda is the national treasure of China. We think that it is one of the coolest animals in the world because of the "shades" around his eyes. We designed this lucky panda by holding a gold coin (with a "G" representing "Goods of Desire") in one hand and greet you with peace. May this lucky panda brings you prosperity!
- Wash with neutral detergent in water (~30 ⁰C / 86 ⁰F or less) and do not use bleach.
- Flip over the socks when washing, you can keep the softness and have less fluff for a longer time.
- When ironing, the nylon / spandex may deform and the color of the socks may change, so please dry naturally.
- Socks made of special yarns such as thick winter socks, wool socks, and pearl socks are highly recommended for hand washing.
- 78% Cotton, 19% Polyester, and 3% Nylon / Spandex