Egg Tart Socks
What is that wonderful smell? It must be from the freshly baked egg tart just out of the oven! Our obsession over this tasty local snack motivates us to capture its greatness in this Hong Kong Food Series. While others like to eat it right in the middle, we recommend you to eat all the crust first and then keep the best part (a.k.a. egg yolk) until the end.
- Wash with neutral detergent in water (~30 ⁰C / 86 ⁰F or less) and do not use bleach.
- Flip over the socks when washing, you can keep the softness and have less fluff for a longer time.
- When ironing, the nylon / spandex may deform and the color of the socks may change, so please dry naturally.
- Socks made of special yarns such as thick winter socks, wool socks, and pearl socks are highly recommended for hand washing.
- 78% Cotton, 19% Polyester, and 3% Nylon / Spandex