One, Two, Three ... ! All audiences hold their breathe whiling watch the main character in the circus to show off its elegant balance on the ball. These performers train extremely hard to leave us a memorable night to remember. They are truly the star of the circus.
- Wash with neutral detergent in water (~30 ⁰C / 86 ⁰F or less) and do not use bleach.
- Flip over the socks when washing, you can keep the softness and have less fluff for a longer time.
- When ironing, the nylon / spandex may deform and the color of the socks may change, so please dry naturally.
- Socks made of special yarns such as thick winter socks, wool socks, and pearl socks are highly recommended for hand washing.
- 78% Cotton, 19% Polyester, and 3% Nylon / Spandex