Do you know that alligators were once endangered due to over-hunting? We designed alligator socks because we want to demonstrate love to tropical animals. Luckily, alligator bounced back to survive through extinction which shows great resilient in tough time. Get a pair to remind yourself the same. Be a beast!
- Wash with neutral detergent in water (~30 ⁰C / 86 ⁰F or less) and do not use bleach.
- Flip over the socks when washing, you can keep the softness and have less fluff for a longer time.
- When ironing, the nylon / spandex may deform and the color of the socks may change, so please dry naturally.
- Socks made of special yarns such as thick winter socks, wool socks, and pearl socks are highly recommended for hand washing.
- 78% Cotton, 19% Polyester, and 3% Nylon / Spandex