The mystery of the missing single socks is a very common occurrence and too many socks are suffering the same fate.
Where have all these missing socks gone?
Will the single socks ever be reunited with their soul-socks?
Blue-left-ankle knows he must go on a mission, not just to find his own soul-sock, but also to reunite every other missing sock with their partner. To do this, Blue-left-ankle-sock must take up the mission of his life and become the Sockspector.
Sockspector, the adventurous investigator, faces danger at every turn, from sock-muncher Bobo the rabbit, to the terrifying sock-gobbling washing machines. On his magical mission, Sockspector finds true friendship and uncovers the secrets of time travel between sock realms in the sock-iverse.
Sockspector is a fun and quirky adventure which will have you laughing… and leaving you wondering which realm your missing single sock has travelled to.
Author: TASHA SAART JE ROSE
- Wash with neutral detergent in water (~30 ⁰C / 86 ⁰F or less) and do not use bleach.
- Flip over the socks when washing, you can keep the softness and have less fluff for a longer time.
- When ironing, the nylon / spandex may deform and the color of the socks may change, so please dry naturally.
- Socks made of special yarns such as thick winter socks, wool socks, and pearl socks are highly recommended for hand washing.
- 78% Cotton, 19% Polyester, and 3% Nylon / Spandex