Playful Socks X YRMS = PlayfulJon
Do you notice that the house is made of JWO ? @silfreea is the designer of the JWO House Socks to express her love to Jonathan's music and her wonderful mother !
"Jonathan Wong’s "Haven" really inspired me. The lyrics, “In your love, I've finally found my shelter… In your arms I've finally found my haven” truly touched my heart. These words reminded me of my mother and how wonderful she is! I chose two symbols from the song itself for my design: a “heart” to represent a mother’s deepest love and a “home” to represent the shelter she provides. Thank you Jonathan (JWo) for singing this song so beautifully. I’ve built a little home with the letters J-W-O letters for you. Can you see it? :) With this sock, I would like to give thanks to all the wonderful mothers in the world. May our God bless you with much kindness." --- Silfreaa.
- Wash with neutral detergent in water (~30 ⁰C / 86 ⁰F or less) and do not use bleach.
- Flip over the socks when washing, you can keep the softness and have less fluff for a longer time.
- When ironing, the nylon / spandex may deform and the color of the socks may change, so please dry naturally.
- Socks made of special yarns such as thick winter socks, wool socks, and pearl socks are highly recommended for hand washing.
- 78% Cotton, 19% Polyester, and 3% Nylon / Spandex