Lion Rock is one of the most iconic landscapes in Hong Kong. It witnesses all of the changes and moments of our home. It also signifies the "never give up" spirit in our people. If you haven't pay a visit to the Lion Rock Hike, we strongly recommend you to do so. Fighting!
P.S. There is also a famous song from a HK singer "Below the Lion's Rock - Roman Lo" which is a good one.
This socks is made in Korea and designed in Hong Kong.
Thickness: ★★✰✰✰ (light)
- Wash with neutral detergent in water (~30 ⁰C / 86 ⁰F or less) and do not use bleach.
- Flip over the socks when washing, you can keep the softness and have less fluff for a longer time.
- When ironing, the nylon / spandex may deform and the color of the socks may change, so please dry naturally.
- Socks made of special yarns such as thick winter socks, wool socks, and pearl socks are highly recommended for hand washing.
- 78% Cotton, 19% Polyester, and 3% Nylon / Spandex