Proudly collaborate with Goods Of Desire (G.O.D.) - District Names
Back in 1980s, there was one artist who traveled around different places in Hong Kong and wrote about his story about the "King of Kowloon". Most of his writings are in Chinese Calligraphy and have very distinct styles. His passion to treat his environment as canvas inspires many artist these days !
- Wash with neutral detergent in water (~30 ⁰C / 86 ⁰F or less) and do not use bleach.
- Flip over the socks when washing, you can keep the softness and have less fluff for a longer time.
- When ironing, the nylon / spandex may deform and the color of the socks may change, so please dry naturally.
- Socks made of special yarns such as thick winter socks, wool socks, and pearl socks are highly recommended for hand washing.
- 78% Cotton, 19% Polyester, and 3% Nylon / Spandex