Proudly collaborate with Goods Of Desire (G.O.D.) - Hong Kong Favourite Things
Ranging from tea pots, folded chair (a.k.a. the deadliest weapon in the world), rice bow, chopstick, etc.. While these items may seem like they are completely not related to each other, they all have one thing in common: all of them are HKers favourite things. If you don't believe me, you can ask anyone on the street about why a "folded chair" is the deadliest weapon. They will gladly tell you why.
- Wash with neutral detergent in water (~30 ⁰C / 86 ⁰F or less) and do not use bleach.
- Flip over the socks when washing, you can keep the softness and have less fluff for a longer time.
- When ironing, the nylon / spandex may deform and the color of the socks may change, so please dry naturally.
- Socks made of special yarns such as thick winter socks, wool socks, and pearl socks are highly recommended for hand washing.
- 78% Cotton, 19% Polyester, and 3% Nylon / Spandex