Special Price for Family Set: HKD 180 (Original at HKD 257)
Limited Edition Design: Cha Siu Papers x Playful Socks: French Toast Socks
This French Toast socks is inspired through the design collaboration with Cha Siu Paper, a local handmade greeting cards brand (see here).
Hong Kong French toast, is one of the most popular items on cha chaan teng menus. Peanut butter or condense milk – or sometimes ham and cheese – is sandwiched between the fluffy slices of white bread, yam with milk and then deep-fried. At last, we would smother it with butter and honey on it before digging in.
If French Toast is not enough, just get yourself another classic called "Ball Lo Yau" (i.e. Pineapple Bun sandwiched with a slab of butter). You are welcome !
- Wash with neutral detergent in water (~30 ⁰C / 86 ⁰F or less) and do not use bleach.
- Flip over the socks when washing, you can keep the softness and have less fluff for a longer time.
- When ironing, the nylon / spandex may deform and the color of the socks may change, so please dry naturally.
- Socks made of special yarns such as thick winter socks, wool socks, and pearl socks are highly recommended for hand washing.
- 78% Cotton, 19% Polyester, and 3% Nylon / Spandex