This avocado socks is inspired through the design collaboration with Cha Siu Paper, a local handmade greeting cards brand (see here). Our avocada design pattern is dancing, running or doing yoga, depending on how you look at it. But to us, they are Avocado-ing together!
- Wash with neutral detergent in water (~30 ⁰C / 86 ⁰F or less) and do not use bleach.
- Flip over the socks when washing, you can keep the softness and have less fluff for a longer time.
- When ironing, the nylon / spandex may deform and the color of the socks may change, so please dry naturally.
- Socks made of special yarns such as thick winter socks, wool socks, and pearl socks are highly recommended for hand washing.
- 78% Cotton, 19% Polyester, and 3% Nylon / Spandex